Re: HoHum...Watefest Pix anyone?

> > Jim & I finally completed the Scirocco.org website
> addition, please take
> > a look at all of our hard work at:
> >
> > http://www.scirocco.org/list
> >
> > Click on the Watefest banner...let me know if we
> got anything wrong.... :)

> >Nigel Heron, a/k/a Botch Boy. (We known you're not
> a real botcher!)
>
> WTF?!? the Burnt Kid will pay dearly for these
> insults!! .. i look pretty
> messed up in that picture, not as bad on the next
> page with Scott though..
> damn i hate you guys :-)

You know why you look messed up? Nigel was drinking
20w 50 in the parking lot before we went to eat.

Well, it was any other tech day for fixing my botch
mobile at Nigel's last weekend. Once again, we both
botched the car even more (Nigel's fault mostly.) He
broke the bolt right off my back shock, so I had to
bring it to someone who knows what they we're doing
for the spring installation.

> -nigel.
> "The world is botch." -Paul Maione.

Yes, Yes it is.