very non-roc

For reasons known only to the gods of rock, my band's song "Understand" is
the featured "Power Pop" song on MP3.com.

http://www.mp3.com/music/alternative/power_pop/

If anyone has a moment to vote for it, download it, play it, or whatever it
is you're supposed to do I'd appreciate it.  It will help me in a lot of
different ways, not the least of which is I'll be able to afford the
pulleys I ordered this week from Mike Potter.

Thanks, and sorry for the commercial interruption,

Mike ('84 8v bought new by me way back then)