Re: Oil Pump ?

In a message dated 8/26/99 9:59:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spredhaus@hotmail.com writes:

<< The bolts that hold the oil pan on are super close to the tranny, if I
 remember right.

 What name brand of socket are you guys using to get in there?  I'm pretty
 sure my craftsman socket doesn't do the trick.

I have been wanting to change my leaky pan gaskett for 3 years now.  I refuse
to pay someone to do somthing that looks so easy.  But I too have not been
able to figure out how to remove those bolts under that tranny, bell housing
type thing.  Anyone? Anyone?  Bueller?

Brian 86 16v