Re: The ABS Poop Rolls on...

>The 97' Accord EX has no problem doing 140 mph - I routinely make it
>from the SF Bay Area to LA in just over 3 hours with the car at the
>redline and no traffic (plus a damn good radar detector). You
>thinking of the Civic EX?

There's no way that a '97 Accord EX does 140mph unless it's hopped up.  It
may do an indicated 140mph but at those speeds the speedometer is probably
over-reading by 10 to 15 mph.  The only way you can confirm that actual
speed you're doing is to time yourself with a stopwatch between mileposts

Regards,
Wayne Cressman