RE: Stereo Wiring Madness

White/blue wires are for the console lights - their corresponding earths are
brown.  There should be one for the heater control panel light, one for the
ashtray light, one for the cigarette lighter light.  They are all switched
on the headlight switch, via the dimmer pot in the headlight switch.

Ewan Hopkins