Re: Euro Bumpers

Hello,

> Anyone know where to find Euro bumpers for less than the
> ridiculous price of $425 EACH at New Dimensions? I'm still trying a
> couple of other vendors but most people are sold out and don't stock
> them anymore. I'm looking to have em handy after my beastie gets some
> fresh paint.

this price really is ridiculous.
you should get them shipped from Germany as original VW-parts
for about US$650 for a pair, shipping to the U.S.A. included.
Ask me for details, if you're interested.

used bumpers can be get  much cheaper of course.
I send a pair of used ones in good condition for US$ 240 ( shipping
included ),
to my friends Rich (U.S.A.) and Paul (Canada)

So if you also have friends or relatives in Europe or Great Britain, it may
be worth asking
them if they could get a used pair from the junkyard for you.

HTH
Dirk
montego-black '83 53b GTX 1.8l  EX carbed
montego-black '84 53b GTX 1.8l  DX inj.
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm