Re: Euro Bumpers

Not wishing to put a dampener on things but i have a 91 and parts are becoming
hard to obtain. A lot of trim pieces were deleted from the VW catalogue last
year here in the UK (This i found out a couple of months ago when trying to
obtain a part). I would be surprised however if this extended as far as bumpers
as they are always being damaged/ replaced.

Going back to the original thread there are always Euro bumpers available here
secondhand (as they are standard fit) so if someone wants to sort out the
shipping i can always get some from the local breakers (He was asking £50 ($80
US/$121 CDN) for a set last time i asked)

Andy
91 Scala 8v

Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com> on 24/08/99 12:34:49

 To:      "Peterson/Doty" <bdoty@columbus.rr.com>,
          scirocco-L@scirocco.org, Ben Patterson
          <bpatterson@stanford.edu>

 cc:      (bcc: Andrew Holmes/EUZ/ChubbMail)

 Subject: Re: Euro Bumpers

He also said that
> they may be
> discontinued soon.

This I believe to be BS. The Scirocco's last year was 1992. I think MK2
parts should be fairly easy to get - at least for a few years . . .

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM