RE: Fuba Antenna power antenna wire?

You frequently do get a switched 12V supply FROM the head unit, but it is
usually pretty low power - NOT for driving an audio amp or anything like
that. Most I've seen are blue or blue/white. You'd use it to trigger an
electric aerial or any other switching circuit or to run an aerial
amplifier.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins