Re: Marriage [rocco content]

> In case you didn't already guess, Kristen & I were
> married on Friday.
> We took the '82 up to the Poconos in Pennsylvania
> for a couple of coool
> nights.
>
> We stayed off the Interstates (ie travelled back
> roads) and among other
> things stumbled onto the Yuengling Brewery in
> Pottsville PA . . .
>
> Now we are officially a three Scirocco family :-)
>

> ===
> Mark Peele

Congrats to you again. Hope your weekend was better
than you expected.

Ahhh, the joys of Yuengling. My dairy farmer cousins
in PA have an old fridge with a tap mounted in the
door so they can enjoy their keg of Yuengling while
they milk the cows. Talk about a beer belly.

Luckly found a package store that carried it where I
went to college in the mountains of NC. He used to
order it special for me. Very cool. Have not found it
on the west coast yet, though. (Really haven't looked,
too many other good kinds to try)

===
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s