Marriage [rocco content]

--- SNixon5523@aol.com wrote:
> I'm signing off for a couple of weeks.  Everyone
> needs to wish me well on my
> upcoming marriage on Saturday.  I'll be taking the
> Rocco on the honeymoon.
> And BTW, I'm giving my bride to be an 81 Rocco I've
> been putting together, so
> we'll be a 2 Rocco family now.  Yippie!
>
> See ya'll in 2 weeks,
> Stewart
=========================
Congratulations!

In case you didn't already guess, Kristen & I were married on Friday.
We took the '82 up to the Poconos in Pennsylvania for a couple of coool
nights.

We stayed off the Interstates (ie travelled back roads) and among other
things stumbled onto the Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville PA . . .

Now we are officially a three Scirocco family :-)

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM