Installing a cam

I just acquired a g-grind cam for my 1.8 JH motor (it's a solid lifter
head).  I was gonna have someone install it for me but the financial
situation is helping right now.  Soooooooo, I plan on doing the job myself.
 How hard is it.  I haven't looked in my Bentley yet, but I thought that
I'd ask the lists prior to doing the job.  Any hints, suggestions.

Thanks

Sal

BTW, that dude from San Diego still hasn't gotten back to me.  I wanna head
down and pay the fucker a visit....