attn cali bay area listers

Hi everyone.
I posted yesterday that I am looking for some tsw Evo wheels.  I have
found some in California.  I believe they are located in the
Sanfransico bay area.  I was wondering if there was any one in the area
that would be willing to take a look at them for me.  I don't have an
exact city yet(It is on my account at work).  I don't want to drop a
lot of cash for something that I can't see, but if someone (independent
of the sale) could verify that they are in good shape it would be
helpful.  I will have the location tomorrow.
thanks
Tony