Re: Horsepower and torque

Kewl thanks, now the problem is I cant read my damb code of my block.
According to haynes it is located behind the distributor. I looked there and
I can see where it should be but I cant read it. I tried putting paper over
it and rubbing a pencil on it. nothing, then I tried using a crayon and
rubbing the block, but still no luck!!! Any other places I can find it???