Dallas?

ok, anyone in Dallas who wants to help me get my 78 running?  I have tuesday and maybe thursday (depends on whether or not I have to go out of town) of this week.  I know it's short notice, but I get what time I get.  I am willing to buy gatorade by the gallon, and lunch.  Will also sell you my 86 ( minus a few things I want for my 78) for almost nothing (ie, if we get the 78 running, you can drag home my 86).....

any takers?  mail me directly, or ring me at

972.388.0502

--Bret