RE: non-scirocco...but Audi

I would be interested in any responses as well.  We just sold a Pontiac
6000, and unfortunately picked up a Gutless Ciera (POS), which is
essentially the same car, making it just as bad to work on.  I don't like
the idea of pulling the front wheel to change the oil - what the hell were
they thinking?!?

Anyway, if they're comfortable, I can probably talk my wife into it sometime
down the road.  Unfortunately, whe doesn't want a manual tranny, but that's
her loss.

Aaron
'70 Bug - hibernating
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
Sand rail - for sale or trade in Columbus, IN
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale