Re: tranny/cv problem?

I'd say that the way to do that is to take out the CV shaft and check if it's
frozen, and see if you can turn the transmission output flange. Make sure the
brakes aren't frozen first, I suppose. Usually there's a little bit of play in
the driveline, so by seeing where, if anywhere, things are turning just a tiny
bit when you shake the wheel, you might be able to figure it out. But if your
CV shafts are brand new (well, just rebuilt), you might not be able to do
this, I dunno.
    Good luck!
    -Josiah