Got another Scirocco(saved it from an unknown future)

Well I went down to check on Bryan Brannigan's, list member(maybe former
list member now) and Kia owner, and it was far better than expected.  So I
gave him $200.  for an '86 8V in charcoal metallic, w/ sunroof, AC, and PS.
 The car is in great shape with no underside rust-a rarity up here in
Maine.  It is an automatic, but not for long.  In the last approx.  8
months it has gotten- 4 new tires, new winshield, starter, shock/strut and
brake replacement, and some other stuff I can't remember now.  Anyway, I
just had to tell some understanding people of my very good buy.  I'm going
to leave it stock and autocross it, with maybe a future as a rally car, but
it is very nice shape so I may not.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'86 Volkswagen Scirocco- 8V, stock
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)