re: left-side intake

you confused me for a second, i thought you meant left side looking
towards the front of the car where it already is. well, anyhow. i
thought about this previously but then i noticed there was lines coming
in through the fender on the current meter side, i wasnt sure what they
were for, but dismissed this idea since i need the car daily and and i
have no money. otherwise i would guess to move those things to the
other side where the air/fuel meter was. at least you wouldnt have a
battery in front of the freakin thing and you could cut out the whole
bottom side of the air box for a really nice free flow.
~cory