SV: Fit ABS to a Sciroco?

ABS is nice on wet road, snow and ice but if you "can" brake you stop faster without ABS.

Try to learn break instead. Don't step on the pedal, apply your foot easy and go harder and harder, when you notice you have locked a wheel let of your foot and start again. With some training you shall see it's not so hard.

And if you still want ABS very hard we have a 16V Scirocco in Sweden (parted out) that had ABS breakes. So the parts is available from VW but might be expensive.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker