Re: Fit ABS to a Sciroco?

I have to agree with Jim here, my car makes quite a bit of power and Im
stopping with stock rotors, ferodo pads, and stainless lines, and this thing
stops quick. If I ever really needed to stop any quicker, which I really
don't feel the need for, I'd invest in some slotted rotors, but I really
don't think ABS is the way to go to make you stop quicker.

Rich