stuff for sale..

I am not the seller. DO NOT email me, por favor...
********************
Kent 278 Camshafts for 16 valve.  Just under 100 miles on them.
                             Put them in for one pro rally event (STPR)
and found that the
                             powerband was too high. Need to go with the
258's,
                             Cams are like new, Paid $ 670.00 for them.
                             These are not the cheap regrinds, Great for
autocross.
                             Powerband is from 4000 rpm on up.
                             Extremely strong 5,500 to 8,000 Rpm.
                             $350.00 - Buyer Pays Shipping