Re: Fit ABS to a Sciroco?

The hard part will be mounting the wheel speed sensors. ABS VW's have a
mount cast into the front bearing carrier, you will also need the front hubs
which hold the rotor for the wheel speed sensor... 'I think' the the rear
wheel speed sensor is mounted into the stub axle, which would be a straight
swap. W/O an A1 car, such as the cabby with an ABS system, you'll have to
rely on swapping A2 parts into the front.

I have a VR6 ABS system I will sell complete.

Brianb