Scirocco CD/Post Office Warning

	I just wanted to pass this along. I know you all probably know this but I
wanted vent. I sent out 26 Scirocco CDs and so far I have had to resend 13
of them! If you didnt get you CD PLEASE let me know....Im resending some
more this week I apologize sincerely for the inconvience. ARGHHHH my damn
taxs are paying them to lose the f-ing CDs and the ones that get there I
heard the cases were all busted to tshit...goddammit...........I

Thank You for your Time,
     Shannon Fenton
	Retail/Carrier Technical Analyst
	Solutions On-Line Web Maintenance