Re: new parts car!

You can make tons of money by parting it out...   the tranny alone is worth
the $400.  I guess it depends how easy it is to fix...   if it's not a lot
of hassle, fix it and you might get $2500 or so....   if not, part it out,
and I think you stand to make the same amount of money, but that's a bit of
hassle too (pulling parts, shipping, etc)

Either way, you better buy it or I will

John

'87 16v Scirocco - sold
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

>i am thinking aobut buying a new parts car this weekend. anyone want
>anything? it is in great shape except it has no windheild and the front end
>is toast, but everything is there to fix it(fenders, hood, valence). it
comes
>with leather interior, six teardrops, new tires, neuspeed plug wires, newly
>rebuilt tranny, and newly redone engine(it has sat for 1 1/2 years now).
but