new parts car!

i am thinking aobut buying a new parts car this weekend. anyone want
anything? it is in great shape except it has no windheild and the front end
is toast, but everything is there to fix it(fenders, hood, valence). it comes
with leather interior, six teardrops, new tires, neuspeed plug wires, newly
rebuilt tranny, and newly redone engine(it has sat for 1 1/2 years now). but
anyways it's an 87 silver 16v, and all for the tune of $400. you guys think i
could make my money back by parting it out, or should i waste my time
restoring it?
tia!
-alan