Re: Painting a Rocco

Aren't the vents open to the rain tray, which is sealed from the engine
compartment?  I don't think the vents do much for letting out hot air (I
think that is supposed to go out under the car), but they are the air intake
for the heater....   I wouldn't fill them in entirely.  Brett has a good
idea, if you want a different custom look, try some other vents

John

'87 16v Scirocco - SOLD!!  Woohoo!
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm