RE: VAG CD virtual desktop - anyone??

There's a utility called Perfect Screens Pro which has scrolling desktop
functionality. Most of the other virtual desktop utilities I've seen only
allow scrolling in whole screen increments but this one does scroll in small
steps.  I don't normally need a virtual desktop to run the ETKA software but
I've tried this utility under NT4 and it seems to work OK. It will work
under win95/98 according to the blurb.
This download (591K approx.) -
http://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/win95/desktop/ps340.zip - is the latest
version, I think, and will allow you to run in evaluation mode -
registration is $29.00USD
Go to http://www.virtualsoftware.com/prodpage.cfm?ProdID=450 for more info.