From: Scott F. Williams <sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 3:40 PM
Subject: Free MK2 Scirocco in Cali...

Okay, guys. Here's your chance at a FREE 'Rocco. Just do me a favor and DON'T EMAIL ME about it. Your contact information is below...
Subject: Free 82 Scirocco in the Silicon Valley
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:09:57 -0700
From: "Rodney Noriel" <rbn@corp.cirrus.com>

Anyone in the San Jose Area who'd like a complete (without seats 82 Scirocco
for the price of just picking it up give me a buzz. The car is complete except for the seats, wire harness was removed so this will be a real project if anyone is interested.

Extras I can include are real leather seats and I also have a Zender front
spoiler for it. Otherwise it's going to a wrecking yard.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut