Fw: New Shocks For My Scirocco!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris DeLong <green536@hotmail.com>
To: Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: New Shocks For My Scirocco!

>You might die by Boge(Bogus) struts. IMHO they are the biggest pieces of of
>shit next to Monroe.
>

>Chris DeLong
>'80 16V Ragtop
>'78 'Rocco
>'82 GLI
>'65 Bus (ugly, but good for campin')
>'61 17 window
>'80 'vert

Hey, C'mon Chris, Monroe isn't that bad!! Actually just this last year
Monroe came out with a Euro Sensa Trac which is a very good strut.  I have a
set on my car now and are much better than the Boge struts I had on it.  The
struts cost around $100 (cost) and are gas and have nifty slits on the inner
part of the strut (were the pucks ride) that in the normal range rides
smooth, but outside of that range stiffen up significantly.  I use to sell
these (the sensa tracs, not very many Euros at all) and have NEVER had any
complaints!

Dave