VERY non-scirocco FS

If anyone out there plans on dissabling their VW to do some extended projects on it and need a car to get around, Do I have a car for you!!!

1978 Buick Century Limited (I think they are all limited)
Tilt, electric seat, A/C (doesn't work but did), Factory 305 4 bbl, 104K original miles, new waterpump, hoses, belts, valve seals, chrome valve covers,  new battery, factory mags, new tires, new front rotors and pads, new rear shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, hardware, new alternator.  I have never had any major mechanical problems with this car.  New it was a two tone grey, but has (like all late 70's metallic paint) worn off on hood and roof, so I grey primmed it.  It really doesn't look all that bad.  I use to drive it to work and back (150miles) everyday and never broke down with it.  May need: tires balanced, carb kit (have it), and a paint job.  Might be rather valuable to someone since there isn't many around but I need to get rid of it so my yard isn't so cluttered and so my wife will let me get a pickup!  Had it advertised in the paper for $1000, no one serious called so I dropped it to $700.  Preferrably someone in the NW (Washington, Oregon), but if you want to come and get it, Great!!  OR MAKE OFFER!!!

Dave