Re: Dual oil pressure sender woes

You replaced the wrong sender.  This exact thing happened to me also.
The dual sender only fits in the outside hole, but it needs to replace
the one on the inside.  So, put the one you took out back in (on
the inside hole, closer to the engine on the oil filter bracket), put
it's wire back on.  Move the other wire to the dual sender.  To make
sure this is the correct move, read the tiny little sender pressure
ranges stamped onto the base of the sender (somewhere).  They're
also stamped onto the dual sender.  Replace the stock sender that
most closly matches one of the ranges on the dual sender.  Let me
know if you need more help.
later!

==Brett