Dual oil pressure sender woes

Over the weekend I FINALLY installed my 3 gauge panel, and man does it
look slick :-)  I got everything wired up exactly the way I wanted, and
all the gauges work properly except for one problem.  I replaced my
stock oil pressure sender with the dual sender, which has terminals for
the stock high pressure warning light switch and the gauge itself.  The
gauge seems to be working properly, running between 30 at warm idle and
60 at cold acceleration.  My oil fill level is fine as well.  The
problem is that the warning buzzer comes on after 2k RPM all the time
now.  The original warning light wire (yellow) is hooked up to the WK
terminal on the sender.  I'm assuming this MUST be the right one,
because if I hook up the gauge to the WK terminal (instead of the G
terminal), it registers 10 psi until I hit about 2k RPM when it flies up
to above 150 psi (i.e. pegged).  So is this indicative of a bad sender,
or did I miss something here?  I can't imagine I did because it's so
straightforward, but it sucks because these senders are around $30.
Right now I have the yellow wire grounded so that I don't get the
hyper-annoying buzzer all the time. :-(

Any and all advice appreciated, thanks!

Tim