Re: Need RED Doors

Don't know where you are, but there is a red '84 with a seized engine for
sale (asking $500, very negotiable) in N. Dartmouth, MA.  This is near New
Bedford, MA, almost in Rhode Island.

When I spoke to him he said "well it had an oil leak and I drove it for a
long time without putting oil in and then one day it just stopped".

He said the rest of it was fine, but I haven't seen it.

I can dig out his number if it helps.

Mike