Re: Bilstein or Koni?

I have Bilsteins. I LOVE them. I have never ridden in a Scirocco with
Konis, but I rode in a 'stang with them the other day. My impression was
that they felt rather similar, but perhaps the ride wasn't quite as good.
Bilstiens are very well damped and contribute to an overall feeling of
control on every car I've ever felt them on. The ride, though well-damped
and firm, is still quite good. I wouldn't wish for any better. I've
ridden in a couple of cars with the Boge TurboGas and Neuspeed lowering
springs and my humble opinion was that the stock suspension is better.
	Just my $02,
	-Josiah