Re: centexvwaudi: Fw: response from VW Tuner mag editor

I don't see the guy's (Peter Fisher) address below - for the spoiler,
please direct the guy to www.parts4vws.com (Potterman).

Mark

--- Dale Witt <Dalewitt@express-news.net> wrote:
> possibly someone can help this guy out.
>
> Dale Witt
>
> ----------
> > Date: Thursday, August 12, 1999 06:55:58
> > From: Peter Fisher
> > To: Dale Witt
> > Subject: Re: centexvwaudi: Fw: response from  VW
> Tuner mag editor
> >
> > Hi Dale,
> >
> > I'm anxious to check out the new Mag.
> >
> > Anyway, my name is Pete.  We met in Austin at
> Rudy's last month.  I own the A2
> > Jetta with the VR6 and I'm in the process of
> restoring a 1980 Scirocco S.  The
> > car, which was abandoned for nearly 3 years in
> someones backyard in Cedar
> > Park, is in the process of being repainted and
> then receive an Audi 1.8 T
> > motor with only 5K miles.
> >
> > I believe you own a few Sciroccos and might be
> able to help me find some
> > parts.  I'm searching for a Zender or Kamei front
> lower spoiler and a set of
> > side skirts.  A BBS front spoiler from a Rabbit
> would also work.  I know that
> > these parts are no longer made and will be
> difficult to find.  Any help or
> > suggestions would be most appreciated.

> 08/11/99 06:13PM >>>
> > New mag that I have not seen yet, but I hear that
> it is the best thing since
> > the old
> > VW&Porsche.
> >
> > Dale Witt
> >
> > ----------
> > > Date: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 11:05:04
> > > From: Victor Farren
> > > To: Scirocco org
> > > Subject: response from  VW Tuner mag editor
> > >

> > > Just got this response from an email I sent the
> editor.  Pretty cool
> > > me thinks.
> > >

> > >       Date:  08/11/1999  10:23 am  (Wednesday)
> > >       From:  VWTUNER VWTUNER
> > >         To:  "\"Victor Farren\"
> <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org> at
> > >              internet".CCMAIL_GATE.GW01-DOM
> > >         CC:  Hardin, Drew;  Lasky, Aaron
> > >    Subject:  Re: VW Tuner mag
> > >
> > > Victor,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the vote of confidence. I agree the
> US market needed it's
> > > own
> > > water-cooled VW book. And as for EC I'm sure we
> fee the same...
> > >
> > > The next issue (which goes on sale 10-26-99)
> will have plenty of A1 &
> > > A2
> > > tech and features. In fact, I'm shooting a
> lowering story on a
> > > 'Rocco
> > > tonight using Jamex equipment!
> > >
> > > Keep reading and be sure to tell a friend about
> VWTuner magazine.
> > >
> > > Michael Shartsis
> > > Editor
> > > VWTuner

> internet 8/11/99
> > > 8:36:00 AM
> > > >>>
> > > Glad to see someone is putting out an all VW
> mag.  I am getting tired
> > > of
> > > paying over $6 to read about what people are
> doing in England, and I
> [...]

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM