Re: Relays Rocc!

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:55:45 PDT "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Last night Doug and I relayed the lights on the MK1 DSP car.  Wow!!
>Now night is day in front of that car.  Talk about bright!

All I can say is..... "I told you so, I told you so, I told you so"!!!
There, I feel better.  :)

>All the wiring was a
>pain and it still could use some cleaning up.  But after working on it
for 6
>hours straight, we were getting anxious to finish.

I told you so. You should of come over and I would of made one up for
you. Its only a 30 minute job. LOL!
See ya saturday night! I should roll in around 9:30.

NIGHT AUTOX RULES! Huuuh!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and