A little helpful hint

Never in my life have i found a vw whose rocker handle worked(upsie
downsie lever to those of the slang persuasion),so, after reading the
mail and realising what the lever was for i decided to try it however i
forgot to try it until i was driving along to work today, i pulled and
since i was in motion my forward momentum opposed my rearward weight and
resulted in the seat rocking back , this surprised me but not as much as
it surprised the police officer driving in front of me who looked in his
rearview mirror to see a driverless Scirocco coming up quickly on his

moral of the story, yeah, try the toys while NOT in motion
Marcelo Pronto
'86' Scirocco GT