Re: Side mount

Michael Friesen wrote:

> How hard is it to replace a timing belt side motor mount?  What is involved?
> What tools do I need to get from the local Canadian Tire?
>
> Thank,
>
> Mike
> 85 8v

Jack Stands to hold up car
Floor Jack to hold up engine
8 MM Hex Allen type wrench (might need trimming to fit)
13 mm Open end wrench (Good High quality tools are good)
Liquid Wrench
New Motor Mount pre pressed into bracket by the Potter dude.

Stuff that might help but is not absolutely ness.:

Needle nose Vice Grips
Replacement bolt(s) to replace the Hex Socket Bolt(s) you take out
Rear & Front & Trans side mounts to replace as well. :)

TBerk