Re: S4 (non-roc)

I was quite amused by that article.  The M3 outhandles and outbrakes the S4
and is only slightly behind on acceleration ( they have tested M3s that were
just as quick), has better shift feel, and it was faster around a race
track, yet they rate the S4 ahead of it because of features and amenities.
I thought they were supposed to be comparing SPORTS sedans, not luxo-barges.
The S4 is a really nice car, but it is still not the drivers car that the M3
is.

Aaron
'93 Corrado SLC