Re: wanted...kamei 3 bar grille

I can still get those  3 slat Kamei grilles for you,
( new ones of course )
price is about US$80 plus shipping.

so if some of you are interested,
perhaps we can make a collective order to save shipping costs.

just an idea for you , personally I already have one :-)

Greetings
Dirk
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm