Re: Oh no...

I saw an article recently - All it said was that the VR8 is made up of two of
the yet *unreleased VR4* engines
Helpful huh?

Andy
91 Scala

"John C. Worden" <scirocco@midmaine.com> on 12/08/99 08:00:47

 To:      "Peterson/Doty" <bdoty@columbus.rr.com>, "scirocco

 cc:      (bcc: Andrew Holmes/EUZ/ChubbMail)

 Subject: Re: Oh no...

At 12:06 AM 8/12/99 -0400, Peterson/Doty wrote:

> Got the latest Road & Track the other day and saw what I had been
> dreading...the VW SUV.  Luv vdubs, hate 2 ton bricks.  The only good thing
> bout the article was that a choice of three gas engines would be available:
> VR6, VR8, W12.  I hope VW really starts to expand its engine line, i.e..
> bring back a 16v to the states!

Yeah, it was inevitable.  VW and Porsche seem to be the only ones not in this
profitable market.  I wonder if a VR8 will fit in a Scirocco?  Anyone seen
anything on the motor(pics, articles)?

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)