From: Benjamin Harder <harderb@email.uc.edu>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Bilstein or Koni?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:52:45 -0400

I am ready to upgrade my suspension and wanted to know who has used
the Bilstein Sport and the Koni (yellow) adjustables.  I have a set of the
Neuspeed Sport Springs and am running now the Boge Turbogas.  This
setup seems bouncy and not very solid.  I am looking for a firm ride with
good handling.  I may be getting into autocrossing sometime as well.
So, any thoughts would be appreciative.  My biggest question would be
would I miss the adjustability feature of the Koni's if I went with the
Bilstein's?  Are the Koni's worth the extra $100 (or so...)?
TIA