response from VW Tuner mag editor

Just got this response from an email I sent the editor.  Pretty cool
me thinks.

      Date:  08/11/1999  10:23 am  (Wednesday)
      From:  VWTUNER VWTUNER
        To:  "\"Victor Farren\" <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org> at
             internet".CCMAIL_GATE.GW01-DOM
        CC:  Hardin, Drew;  Lasky, Aaron
   Subject:  Re: VW Tuner mag

Victor,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I agree the US market needed it's
own
water-cooled VW book. And as for EC I'm sure we fee the same...

The next issue (which goes on sale 10-26-99) will have plenty of A1 &
A2
tech and features. In fact, I'm shooting a lowering story on a
'Rocco
tonight using Jamex equipment!

Keep reading and be sure to tell a friend about VWTuner magazine.

Michael Shartsis
Editor
VWTuner

>>> "Victor Farren" <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org> at internet 8/11/99
8:36:00 AM

Glad to see someone is putting out an all VW mag.  I am getting tired
of
paying over $6 to read about what people are doing in England, and I
won't
even talk about EC!

Keep it up!  My personal interest is in AI VWs since I love the
rabbit, I
own a Scirocco and my brother owns a AI Jetta.  The A2s are nice too.
would love to see you do piece on a nice A1--especially a scirocco!!

Look forward to seeing the next issue.

Victor