Re: where to buy door handle armor plates???

timbob wrote:

> Ive already got some rust holes around the door handles (anybody else
> with this problem?) from when i bought my rocco, and im headed to
> college this fall so im beginning to worry a bit more about security.
> Ive heard from several people about these door plates...  does anyone
> know a place to get them or get more info about them?  Any good/bad
> experiences?
>
> timbob

If the Dynamic Duo of Mark r' Mike can't get them for you, and I can't
think why not, then step up a tier to checkout New Dimensions dot com.
They'll mail order you some but I usually just use them as a mech. shop.
Or when I gotta have an oil filter really, really bad. :P

TBerk
I got a set I haven't yet put on. Doh!