Re: Pics

At 10:47 AM 8/7/99 -0400, joans wrote:
>is was goingto ask if you did the hokie pokie   in front of the security
>guys..ya know ..ya put your left foot in you put your left foot out..you
>oput you rleft foot in and you shake it all about.......i bet they would
>have loverd that....
>
>joans

Thanks, I didn't think of the hokie pokie. But I was really tempted to get
a shot of me mooning the security guys. I wonder how often they get people
really messing with them.
  But then again, when you get out there, you don't want to play around as
much. You're miles off any road, at a site the government denies existing.
There's plenty of evidence that they take security there very seriously.
And between the sign saying use of deadly force authorized, the heavily
armed guys in the Jeep watching you, and all the warnings from people in
Rachel about how serious these guys are, you want to sort of just quickly
get in, take a few pictures and go...

  BTW, did you have a sex change while I was gone, or did you just change
your name to joans? :)

Brad