eurointake gasets--anyone need one

HI everyone!

a while back I was asking where in the US you could get a 50mm euro
intake gasket.  Well for some odd reason the local vw dealer sold me
one as a 40mm one?? wtf!  so I go back to get the one I need to install
a euro intake in the daily driver... I got another euro one.  ( I
figured I would get as many as possible) Now I have 2.  and there is
still one left at the dealer.  Any one need one.  I am paying $12 for
these.  I still got screwed on the 40 mm US one I had to go to a local
parts store.  The guy honestly thought he had the right gasket.

.02
(killing the last 5 min at work
Tony