Help! I'm stranded!

Hey all you Bay Area guys that ''hung your 'Roccs out by the
bay!''

Remember that 'pregnant' hose that was coming out of my
radiator?

It blew on the way to work this morning and now I'm stranded
at Sun on the Palo Alto side of the Dumbarton!

Would any of you in the area be able to drop by with a flathead
screwdriver and maybe one of those hoses?

Give me a ring at 650-766-9803 if you can help!

By all the gods being stranded sucks!

All the best,
-Norm

ps-you KNOW it's the 90's when you're stranded but you can
still send e-mail!  Nokia 9000il baby!