Re: Cincinnati this fall?!?!

--- Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:
> yeah man, i don't think i could pass up another chance
> like this. you all
> looked like you had alot of fun. i'm in asheville nc, and
> i would really like
> to make it up there this time.
> -alan hoglen

Glad you're interested!

Keep in mind, though, that this is not the annual "list
cruise-in" done in May.  I am fully planning on holding
such an event next year, so make sure to be thinkin' about
it over the winter.  (THAT MEANS *EVERYBODY* ON THIS
LIST!!!) :) If you can only make one event, the one in May
might be the one to do.  But I'm certainly not going to
turn down anyone who wants to show up in September either.

I know a Jim Jarret won't be around on the 26th, Van Vuren
said he'd consider it if a lot of people were coming, but
that's about all I know at the moment.

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry