In case you're bored...

I just realized how much crap on my Rabbit is new or redone... I was
bored, so I put together a list of all the crap I've done to it. If
you're bored too, read it. If not, hit that there delete key : )

Car ($800
Fuel distributor ($free)
injectors/seals/insert ($free, $4, $2)
plugs ($free Bosch Platinums)
cap/rotor ($18)
fuel filter ($12)
fuel pump (seven times), lines (eliminating pressure accumulator) and
bracket ($30, $30, $150, $6)
air filter (K&N) ($30)
valve cover gasket ($2)
timing belt ($6)
struts/springs/shocks (Bilsteins, lowering springs) ($50)
swaybars (22mm front/28mm rear - Neuspeed) ($50)
stressbars (stock 16v front lower, Neuspeed front upper) ($80)
wheels/tires (BBS 15", Dunlop SP4000) ($150)
front pads (Jurid) ($24)
rear shoes (Bilstein) ($20)
rear drums ($68)
rear wheel bearings ($15)
ball joints ($25)
ebrake cables ($30)
wheel cylinders ($14)
front left door (red) ($50)
the whole stereo system ($340 for Sony detachable face 4x20 deck, 2 10"
JBL subs, Jensen 200W bridgeable amp, 	Legacy 300W bridgeable amp with
crossover, 2 6x9" Pioneer three ways, one Boston 3.5", and one Nakamichi
	3.5")
fuel pump relay (custom (whoohoo) switched) ($free)
terminal 15 circuit rewired behind dash
voltmeter ($5)
alternator wires and bracket
radiator/fan (Jetta II) ($free)
exhaust (from diesel Rabbit) ($free)
headlights ($free Sylvania XtraVisions - they kick ass)
headlight switch ($10)
front marker lights ($20)
bumpers ($80)
linkage bushings/bolts, various pieces & shift knob ($8)
steering wheel ($free)

soon:
head rebuild/head gasket/bolts, washers ($250)
Autotech header w/manifold studs, nuts, washers, gaskets ($120)
Pacesetter exhaust ($120)
intake manifold gasket, Golf throttle body & portmatch ($8)

TOTAL: $2600 ish

	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW