Re: [OT]Help!!! Problems with the Dealer

Hey,
Have you talked to the owner? The owner is usually sensitive to service,
because that is a big selling point on new cars. Did you have some type of
written estimate from the other place with corrrect diagnosis? Next step is
to go to the BMW area service rep. The number should be in the owner's
manual.
Good luck,
John